Here at EBar we are passionate about live music and sporting events, in fact, we built our business on fast-pouring beer, to allow you to get served and back to the show as quickly as possible!
We thought we’d give you 10 Tips on getting the most out of your favourite live events!
1.Don’t Take a Jacket- Nothing is more annoying than having to carry it around with you! And if your thinking of ditching your black puffa in the corner, just think how many others are wearing the same one #basic
2. Beer queue look too long? Walk around the corner and you are 99% likely to find a quieter bar where you’ll get served MUCH quicker…or Find an EBar!
3. Bring a portable charger! This will be a life saver trying to find your mates or call a taxi at the end!
4. Put your phone away! See those videos you took throughout the concert that you thought would get you trending on YouTube … you’ll realise the next day that they aren’t as Oscar-worthy as you thought and delete them anyway. Live in the moment and take it all in without the phone screen in front of your eyes!
5. Don’t buy too many beer tokens- Recently we were at an event and saw a few unlucky individuals too late to get beer in return for their forty quids worth of beer tokens at the end. Avoid this and only buy what you’ll need! You can always get more throughout if you need to!
6. This is one that the true roadies among us know…Don’t buy merch at the gig…you’ll get it far cheaper online the next day if you can wait that long!
7. Wear comfy shoes…I repeat WEAR COMFY SHOES! There is really nothing worse than blisters at a gig, ditch your new flashy brogues for your old faithful trainers!
8. Save the music for the gig…Tempting as it may be to listen to your fav bands full catalogue of music before hand, it can get a little boring if you’ve listened to the songs 100 times the week leading up to the concert.
9. Avoid losing your phone…this is easier said than done…we’ve all sweaty gig-goers frantically searching for their £1000 iphone that they took a mortgage out to get. Avoid keeping it in your back pocket where it can easily get nicked. Although it may sound a bit lame, you can get cash wallets and even bras with special phone pockets that you can store them safely in. Also tip within a tip…make sure Find my Iphone is turned on…
10. Reusable cups- In an effort to reduce single use plastics- a lot of festivals now give go-ers one single reusable cup…DON’T LOSE IT. But if you see others on the floor you can even cash these in…but remember, stations shut early!
And there you have it…Our Top 10 Tips that will have you winning at any gig. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for more pro tips!